- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Libertador Palacio del Inka
At a Glance
- contemporary rooms with all the conveniences
- some rooms have views to the Sun Temple
- close to the action but not in the thick of it
- modern rooms lack the character of some other lodgings
- customer service is reportedly uneven
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Libertador Palacio del Inka Review
Close enough, but still removed from the hubbub of the Plaza de Armas, the glass-covered lobby of this hotel may look like an airport, but it gives you a good idea of the sleek contemporary design that is the signature of this hotel chain. This hotel on the tiny Plazoleta Santo Domingo was the last home of Francisco Pizarro, the first governor of Peru. The modern rooms have colonial touches, some with original furniture, and all have central heating to keep out the chill. The plush bar makes a mean pisco sour.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
We are planning a trip to Peru in January 2013, mostly to see Machu Picchu. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more