- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Jack's Cafe Review
Scrumptious breakfasts can be had all day at this bright and busy Aussie- and Irish-owned café in San Blas. Order up granola and yogurt, large fluffy pancakes, or a grand "brekkie" (breakfast) with bacon and eggs. Also on the menu are gourmet sandwiches, fresh salads, and a variety of other satifying dishes. Jack's is a stand-out hit. Come during peak season and you may have to line up to get a table. Everything is prepared in-house, including the delicious breads, and the coffee and hot chocolate are excellent. This jumping spot stays open well into the night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more