- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Rumi Punku
At a Glance
- great views from the upstairs sauna ($15 USD extra)
- charming rambling layout
- great value for the money
- located a bit uphill
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Rumi Punku Review
A massive stone door—that's what Rumi Punku means in Quechua—opens onto a rambling complex of balconies, patios, gardens, courtyards, terraces, fireplace, and bits of Inca wall scattered here and there linking a series of pleasantly furnished rooms with hardwood floors and comfy beds covered with plush blankets. The top-level sauna and gym has stupendous views of the city. The Rumi Punku Superior section offers slightly larger, more lavish rooms, but everyone can enjoy lounging in the cafeteria and courtyards. There is hot water 24 hours a day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more