- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Walking through this shop off the busy Cuesta San Blas, part art gallery, part café, and more hip than ever, you may think you took a wrong turn and ended up in New York City. The menu features some healthy dishes and some splurges, and this is a great spot for coffee and breakfast in the morning. The house wine is a South African shiraz. There are just seven small tables, so make reservations, especially for dinner. Come for the food, but be sure to check out the contemporary artwork for sale, rare for this history-focused city.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I've read many of the helpful posts here. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more