- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Retama Review
One of the better offerings on the Plaza, this tourist-oriented second-floor eatery wins points for its view over the Catedral and Iglesia de la Compañía. Pull up a stool on the balcony to drink in the vista while you tuck into an Andean river trout in garlic sauce or alpaca steak accompanied by elderberries. A cozy fireplace, Andean tapestries, and a nightly folk-music show complete the experience. Make reservations for the dinner buffet (S/50); you can also order à la carte.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I'm aware many people have had problems trying to buy tickets to Machu Picchu on the government web site http://www.machupicchu.gob.pe/ including me.
Starting last weekend I made several attempts. At firs Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more