- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Retama Review
One of the better offerings on the Plaza, this tourist-oriented second-floor eatery wins points for its view over the Catedral and Iglesia de la Compañía. Pull up a stool on the balcony to drink in the vista while you tuck into an Andean river trout in garlic sauce or alpaca steak accompanied by elderberries. A cozy fireplace, Andean tapestries, and a nightly folk-music show complete the experience. Make reservations for the dinner buffet (S/50); you can also order à la carte.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Heading for lovely Peru in April and looking for suggestions for the confusing Cusco area. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more