- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- wonderfully welcoming staff
- charming colonial building
- you can sleep soundly with the knowledge that your money is going to a good cause
- slightly out of the way
- some rooms are small and very basic
- books up fast
Check Rates from our Partners
Niños Hotel Review
If you prefer lodging with a social conscience—and even if you don't—this is a great budget find; proceeds from your stay at the "Children's Hotel" provide medical and dental care, food, and recreation for disadvantaged Cusqueño children who attend day care on the premises and cheerfully greet you as you pass through the courtyard. Rooms tend toward the spartan side with painted hardwood floors, but mattresses are firm and comfy and there's an endless supply of hot water. For longer stays, a few other rooms as well as four apartments with shared bath are down the street on Calle Fiero. The catch? The place is immensely popular. Make reservations weeks in advance.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more