- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Royal Inka Pisac
At a Glance
- lots of activities
- clean and comfortable
- outside of town
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Royal Inka Pisac Review
Just outside of town is a branch of Peru's Royal Inka hotel chain, and the closest lodging to the Pisac ruins. Bright carpeted rooms congregate around acres of wooded and flowered grounds, and have print spreads and drapes and white walls. All third-level rooms have a fireplace. With all the activities and facilities here, you really never have to leave the grounds.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
I was planning this trip for a very long time. Read more
I will be spending a night in Lima at the end of my Peru trip. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more