Cusco and the Sacred Valley Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Surrounded by flowers and maturing gardens, Apu Lodge commands . . .
Right at the train station, the town's first hotel, El Albergue,. . .
Translating as "Hostal Two" in Quechua, this place will certainly. . .
Thanks to its hillside location, this hotel features some vaulted-ceiling. . .
Hotel Munay Tika
Modest but clean rooms congregate around a flowered garden and. . .
Ollantaytambo's best lodging, with a Quechua name that translates. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1527 & up -- Machu Picchu: 8-Nt. Trek w/Inca Trail Hiking LatinEscapes.com
- $1387 & up -- Peru 6-Nts. w/Machu Picchu, Lima & Cusco Tours — $1,387 LatinEscapes.com