Una foto amigo?
Cusco is one of the most colorful cities in the world, and you can't be here for more than five minutes without noticing all the women and young children walking the streets in full traditional costume, most towing a llama or endearingly cuddling a lamb or puppy. They are more than happy to pose for photos. In fact, that's how they make their money, so make sure you pay up when asked. The going rate for a photo is S/1.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's