- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
San Antonio de Ibarra
Renowned for its wood carvings, San Antonio de Ibarra is where you'll find skillful artisans who show off their wares in the shops surrounding the central plaza. Check out the chess sets, which use llamas in place of the horses usually used to signify the knights. Prices range from a few dollars to a few hundred. Luis Potosí on the town's main square is the best known purveyor of fine wood carvings.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's