- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hostería Mesón de las Flores
At a Glance
- Convenient and authentic
- Some noise from the restaurant
Hostería Mesón de las Flores Review
This inexpensive lodging beside the town church provides an authentic Ecuadoran experience. Most rooms are on the second floor surrounding a courtyard restaurant and have small balconies and soft beds. A spacious suite on the third floor is a great deal for a couple.
- Address: García Moreno at Sucre, Cotacachi
- Phone: 06/291–6009
- Location: Cotacachi
- 16 rooms, 1 suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My boyfriend (D) and I went on a semi-vacation for a few weeks in the Fall of 2013. Read more
PROLOGUE – Shut Out and Scrambling For Lodging
The still-to-this-day-maddening email arrived about 48 hours before Kim, Mary, Tracy and I were to take-off from LAX to London: “London Property Read more
Funny, Canon Chasuble seems to encounter a lot of idiots and silly old duffers Read more
· News & Features
The steep Andes are where you'll find these charming colonial haciendas, which offer a glimpse of Inca... Read more
On a National Geographic cruise through the Galapagos Islands' lush ecosystem, one of our intrepid writers... Read more
Filled with flora, fauna, and fascinating indigenous tribes, the Amazon is a fantastical frontier.... Read more