- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- Secluded, cozy, friendly service
- Chilly at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Hacienda Cusín Review
This restored colonial hacienda on the edge of San Pablo is one of the country's most delightful inns. Rooms are filled with period furnishings, and many are warmed by fireplaces. The main buildings, which date from the 17th century, hold the restaurant, bar, and sitting rooms, where you can enjoy the views of the colorful gardens.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
My friend and I are taking a cruise that ends in Marseille, France. Read more
· News & Features
The steep Andes are where you'll find these charming colonial haciendas, which offer a glimpse of Inca ... Read more
On a National Geographic cruise through the Galapagos Islands' lush ecosystem, one of our intrepid writers... Read more
Filled with flora, fauna, and fascinating indigenous tribes, the Amazon is a fantastical frontier.... Read more