Sights & Attractions in The Galápagos Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Isabela
Sleepy Puerto Villamil, founded in 1897 as a center for extracting...
Isabela's other community is Santo Tomás, 18 km (11 mi) northwest...
A more ambitious trek, requiring adequate planning and equipment...
Volcán Sierra Negra
The island's signature excursion is a guided 9-km (5½-mi) trek...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's