- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
Santa Cruz, the most developed and touristed of the islands, sits in the middle of the archipelago. Overlooking Academy Bay on the island's southern shore is the town of Puerto Ayora, with hotels, restaurants, shops, and even a few clubs.
Santa Cruz at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's