- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Spanish Phrases
Hotel Red Booby
At a Glance
- Friendly staff, attentive service
- Several blocks from ocean
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Red Booby Review
No matter that this place sits a few blocks inland; Puerto Ayora is tiny enough that a walk to the ocean is not long. The friendly staff and sparkling rooms with wood furnishings (and a few with their own balconies) make this a good bet. Take a dip in the rooftop pool at the end of a day of sightseeing, and dine at the poolside barbecue, or the more formal restaurant downstairs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Would love to hear what folks like most about Quito. Read more
· News & Features
The steep Andes are where you'll find these charming colonial haciendas, which offer a glimpse of Inca ... Read more
On a National Geographic cruise through the Galapagos Islands' lush ecosystem, one of our intrepid writers... Read more
Filled with flora, fauna, and fascinating indigenous tribes, the Amazon is a fantastical frontier.... Read more