Le Petit Auberge and Restaurant
At a Glance
- Good restaurant, great views
- Chilly at night
Le Petit Auberge and Restaurant Review
After establishing a reputation as one of this town's best restaurants, this place expanded to include inexpensive rooms. All have hardwood floors, white stucco walls, and balconies. Many are warmed by wood-burning fireplaces. The restaurant serves French cuisine, with a menu that includes crepes, ratatouille, and delicious fondues.
- Address: Av. 16 de Diciembre at Montalvo, Baños
- Phone: 03/274–0936
- Location: Baños
- 12 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Restaurant closed Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
This won't be much of a report to start with but if anyone has questions I am happy to answer. Read more
My sister, husband, and I would like to go to the Galapagos (and Ecuador) in 2013. Read more
· News & Features
The steep Andes are where you'll find these charming colonial haciendas, which offer a glimpse of Inca ... Read more
On a National Geographic cruise through the Galapagos Islands' lush ecosystem, one of our intrepid writers... Read more
Filled with flora, fauna, and fascinating indigenous tribes, the Amazon is a fantastical frontier.... Read more