Hostería La Estación
At a Glance
- Friendly owners, good budget value, secluded
- Rustic rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostería La Estación Review
Owned by the same family for four generations, this log house B&B has a panoramic view of the mountains. Fresh flowers brighten the rooms, which are decorated with antiques. All rooms have private baths. The gracious owners will prepare meals and arrange day hikes for you to Volcán Cotopaxi. The hostería is a half hour from the entrance to Parque Nacional Cotopaxi, near the small village of Machachi.
- Address: Machachi
- Phone: 02/230–9246
- Location: Parque Nacional Cotopaxi
- 10 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This is a continuation of my report on the Argentina forum, Salta.
Below is a cut and paste from my blog, edited with details of costs and names of hotels for people who may be interested.
Its a long Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
I am traveling to South America on business in March. Read more
· News & Features
The steep Andes are where you'll find these charming colonial haciendas, which offer a glimpse of Inca... Read more
On a National Geographic cruise through the Galapagos Islands' lush ecosystem, one of our intrepid writers... Read more
Filled with flora, fauna, and fascinating indigenous tribes, the Amazon is a fantastical frontier.... Read more