Getting Here & Around
Latacunga lies just off the Pan-American Highway south of Quito. From Quito's Terminal Terrestre, buses leave frequently for Latacunga (2 hours). The cost is about $5. Frequent local buses connect Latacunga with Pujilí, Saquisilí, and San Miguel de Salcedo, all accessed by rough roads. Taxis charge $10–$15 for a one-way trip to each.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's