Sights & Attractions in Quito
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Quito
|A-F G-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Basílica del Voto Nacional
Construction of this neo-Gothic church has been going on for more...
|Religious Sites||New City|
Calle de la Ronda
Here's a textbook case in how to do urban renewal: The city has...
Casa de Sucre
The restored Sucre House, once the residence of Field Marshal...
|Architectural Sites||Old City|
Casa del Alabado
With a collection of pieces that date back to 4,000 years ago...
|Museums / Galleries||Old City|
The city's cathedral is a repository of art from the Quiteña...
|Religious Sites||Old City|
The opening of the New City's Teleferiqo has eclipsed this rounded...
Fundación Guayasamín and Capilla del Hombre
Ecuador's most famous contemporary artist, Oswaldo Guayasamín...
|Museums / Galleries||New City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe