Shopping in Quito
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Centro Artesanal
El Centro Artesanal specializes in hand-knit sweaters and other...
The most extensive collection of handicraft shops is in Quito's...
Folklore Olga Fisch
Folklore Olga Fisch is one of Quito's more expensive, and curious...
Galería Latina offers an enormous selection of sterling-silver...
Homero Ortega & Hijos
Homero Ortega & Hijos, Cuenca's famous Panama hat maker...
In addition to regional crafts, La Bodega has an extensive collection...
Mercado de Santa Clara
You can lose yourself among the stalls at the Mercado de Santa...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Quito|
Browse All Quito Shopping
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $163 -- Ecuador: Upscale Quito Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off Sheraton Quito
- $1399 -- Ecuador: 7 Nts. w/Air & Amazon Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- $1282 & up -- Ecuador: 5-Nt. Amazon Rain Forest Tour w/Air — $1,282 LatinEscapes.com
- $2118 & up -- Galapagos Islands Escape w/Tours & Breakfast — $2,118 LatinEscapes.com