- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- Friendly staff, good restaurant, many amenities
- Some nighttime crime in neighborhood
Check Rates from our Partners
Nü House Review
Look up. You can't miss the modern wood exterior, a style never seen in Quito. The furnishings are every bit as modern inside, too. The owner calls it "minimalist," but we call it "comfortable," with added touches such as flat-screen TVs and whirlpool tubs and huge windows in each room. Elevators stop between floors, necessitating your walking up or down four steps to get to your floor.
- Address: Mariscal Foch E6–12, at Reina Victoria La Mariscal, Quito, 170143 | Map It
- Phone: 02/255–7845
- Website: www.nuhousehotels.com
- Location: New City
- 52 rooms, 5 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals, no meals, all meals, all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a 7-day all too short trip to northwest Ecuador with my wife and daughter. Read more
I’ve wanted to visit Ecuador for a few years now – friends had recommended it so it was on my radar for a while. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
The steep Andes are where you'll find these charming colonial haciendas, which offer a glimpse of Inca ... Read more
On a National Geographic cruise through the Galapagos Islands' lush ecosystem, one of our intrepid writers... Read more
Filled with flora, fauna, and fascinating indigenous tribes, the Amazon is a fantastical frontier.... Read more