- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- Many business amenities
- Far from sights
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton Quito Review
This 13-story hotel is right across from a large shopping center and two blocks away from the exposition center. Although it attracts mostly business travelers, it offers enough to do if you just want to relax. There are international dishes at Cooks Restaurant and the more casual Restaurante Fragratas, while snacks and drinks are served in the Lobby Cafe.
- Address: Av. Naciones Unidas y Av. Republica de El Salvador, La Carolina, Quito, 170109 | Map It
- Phone: 02/297–0002; 888/625–5144 in North America
- Website: www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=766
- Location: New City
- 130 rooms, 40 suites.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a 7-day all too short trip to northwest Ecuador with my wife and daughter. Read more
I’ve wanted to visit Ecuador for a few years now – friends had recommended it so it was on my radar for a while. Read more
Does anyone know of reiiable travel agencies for domestic flights within South America, who can arrange for open jaw tickets from country to country? Read more
· News & Features
The steep Andes are where you'll find these charming colonial haciendas, which offer a glimpse of Inca ... Read more
On a National Geographic cruise through the Galapagos Islands' lush ecosystem, one of our intrepid writers... Read more
Filled with flora, fauna, and fascinating indigenous tribes, the Amazon is a fantastical frontier.... Read more