- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Quito Hotel Reviews
Accommodations range from modern high-rises, which have a range of services from health clubs to babysitting, to family-run inns, where you'll get more personal attention. Almost all the luxury hotels are in the New City, but the best deals are in the pleasant Mariscal neighborhood. Less expensive hotels often lack air-conditioning and heating, although Quito's moderate climate means this usually isn't a worry.
Browse Quito Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe