Sights & Attractions in Guayaquil and the Pacific Coast
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Guayaquil and the Pacific Coast
|A-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Casa de la Cultura
A large replica of a raft is in Bahía's Central Bank Museum, which...
|Museums / Galleries||Bahía de Caráquez|
The twin-spired cathedral, which looms over the western edge...
Also called Ciudad Blanca, the General Cemetery is one of the...
Cerro Santa Ana and Las Peñas
Until 2002 this neighborhood, Guayaquil's oldest, at the foot...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Guayaquil|
Iglesia de Santo Domingo
Guayaquil's oldest church was founded by the Franciscans in 1548...
The name of this place just a short boat ride from town translates...
|Islands||Bahía de Caráquez|
Imposing marble columns form the backdrop for statues of the...
|Memorials / Monuments||Guayaquil|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's