Sights & Attractions in Guayaquil and the Pacific Coast
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Guayaquil and the Pacific Coast
|A-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Casa de la Cultura
A large replica of a raft is in Bahía's Central Bank Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Bahía de Caráquez|
The twin-spired cathedral, which looms over the western edge...
Also called Ciudad Blanca, the General Cemetery is one of the...
Cerro Santa Ana and Las Peñas
Until 2002 this neighborhood, Guayaquil's oldest, at the foot...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Guayaquil|
Iglesia de Santo Domingo
Guayaquil's oldest church was founded by the Franciscans in 1548...
The name of this place just a short boat ride from town translates...
|Islands||Bahía de Caráquez|
Imposing marble columns form the backdrop for statues of the...
|Memorials / Monuments||Guayaquil|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1399 -- Ecuador: 7 Nts. w/Air & Amazon Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
- $1282 & up -- Ecuador: 5-Nt. Amazon Rain Forest Tour w/Air — $1,282 LatinEscapes.com
- $2118 & up -- Galapagos Islands Escape w/Tours & Breakfast — $2,118 LatinEscapes.com