- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here & Around
A well-marked four- then two-lane road connects Guayaquil with Salinas. Plan on a drive of about two hours. Buses leave every half-hour throughout the day from Guayaquil's Terminal Terrestre for Salinas. The journey takes about 2½ hours.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe