- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Trattoria da Enrico
Trattoria da Enrico Review
Tiny shuttered windows set into thick whitewashed walls reflect this restaurant's Mediterranean influence. The simple exterior doesn't prepare you for the aquarium in the dining room, which is set into the ceiling. Try the prosciutto and melon appetizer, then move on to the chicken with a sour cream, vodka, and mushroom sauce. Musicians playing mandolins wander among the tables.
- Address: Bálsamos 504, at Ebanos Guayaquil, 090150
- Phone: 04/238–7079
- Location: Guayaquil
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a 7-day all too short trip to northwest Ecuador with my wife and daughter. Read more
I’ve wanted to visit Ecuador for a few years now – friends had recommended it so it was on my radar for a while. Read more
Does anyone know of reiiable travel agencies for domestic flights within South America, who can arrange for open jaw tickets from country to country? Read more
· News & Features
The steep Andes are where you'll find these charming colonial haciendas, which offer a glimpse of Inca... Read more
On a National Geographic cruise through the Galapagos Islands' lush ecosystem, one of our intrepid writers... Read more
Filled with flora, fauna, and fascinating indigenous tribes, the Amazon is a fantastical frontier.... Read more