Don't count on much out here in the way of facilities. Your travel should take you directly to your lodge and back without passing through any towns. Your lodge stay is likely paid for in advance anyway, although you should bring cash for tips and beverages, which are frequently not included in your package price.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's