Don't count on much out here in the way of facilities. Your travel should take you directly to your lodge and back without passing through any towns. Your lodge stay is likely paid for in advance anyway, although you should bring cash for tips and beverages, which are frequently not included in your package price.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe