Tame flies from Quito to Coca's Aeropuerto Francisco de Orellana (OCC) and Lago Agrio's Aeropuerto Nueva Loja (LGQ) daily except Sunday, and to Macas's Aeropuerto Edmundo Carvajal (XMS) Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Ícaro connects Quito with Coca daily and Lago Agrio three times weekly. Each flight is a 40-minute trip. Several small charter companies specialize in jungle towns and other remote destinations; these are considerably more expensive.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's