Posada de Ingapirca
At a Glance
- Close to ruins, good value
- Rustic rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Posada de Ingapirca Review
To spend more time at Ingapirca, consider a stay at this posada. Rooms are simple and heated only by space heaters and fireplaces. If you want to see the countryside, you can rent horses for $10 a day; for another $10 you can hire a guide, who will lead you along an old Inca trail. Tables congregate around a cozy fireplace in an excellent restaurant that dishes up fine Ecuadoran cuisine.
- Address: 3 mi east of Cañaris, 42 mi north of Cuenca, Ingapirca
- Phone: 07/283–1120
- Location: Ingapirca
- 19 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I was pleasantly surprised by my one week stay at La Selva Jungle Lodge near Coca in Ecuador. After spending the night in Quito we t... Read more
We recently returned from one of our greatest adventures ever; a 4-night trek to Machu Picchu, tour of the Sacred Valley, followed b... Read more