- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
An unbeatable location adjacent to the Catedral de la Inmaculada doesn't hurt, but it's the reasonably priced food and amiable mood that makes this busy, bilevel restaurant a hit. The extensive menu includes crepes and seviche, and such Ecuadoran favorites as locro de queso (a milk-based potato soup garnished with avocado and cheese).
- Address: Benigno Malo 859, at Sucre Cuenca, 010150
- Phone: 07/283–4159
- Location: Cuenca
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just returned from a 7-day all too short trip to northwest Ecuador with my wife and daughter. Read more
I’ve wanted to visit Ecuador for a few years now – friends had recommended it so it was on my radar for a while. Read more
Can anyone provide a few local guides in Quito? Read more
· News & Features
The steep Andes are where you'll find these charming colonial haciendas, which offer a glimpse of Inca ... Read more
On a National Geographic cruise through the Galapagos Islands' lush ecosystem, one of our intrepid writers... Read more
Filled with flora, fauna, and fascinating indigenous tribes, the Amazon is a fantastical frontier.... Read more