- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Vitrola Review
This friendly restaurant on a quiet corner in the walled city is the result of a New Yorker's love affair with the Caribbean. You can begin with ceviche catalina (fish and octopus marinated in lime juice); then try a zarzuela de mariscos (seafood casserole) or perhaps corvina con salsa de cebollin y jenibre (sea bass with scallion-ginger sauce). Ceiling fans, historic photos, and live Cuban music complete the mood.
- Address: Calle Baloco, near Carrera Santo Domingo, Cartagena, 130001
- Phone: 5/664–8243
- Location: Cartagena
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Colombia is twice the size of France but with 20 million fewer people-there are great tracts of land away from the Andes and from the Northern coast that have very few inhabitants. Read more
Hi All –
Just posted my trip report/photo journal from traveling to Cartagena, Bogotá and Mexico City. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Cartagena's colorful past equals a vibrant present for travelers to explore. ... Read more
It draws you in with the allure of beaches, thrilling adventures, and idyllic wine regions, but South... Read more
We all know that the Carnival King is Rio, but there are ample opportunities to let your hair down a... Read more