- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Ciudad Perdida
When guaqueros (treasure hunters) stumbled upon La Ciudad Perdida (The Lost City) in 1975, they discovered one of the Americas' largest pre-Columbian citadels. Dating from sometime between AD 500 and 700, it's anchored on the rugged northern Sierra Nevada slopes at 3,937 feet, and can only be reached by means of a six-day guided trek or a three-hour helicopter ride.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's