The Caribbean Coast Travel Guide
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Plan Your The Caribbean Coast Vacation
Colombia's sultry Caribbean Coast is linked to Bogotá only by the national flag, the milky Río Magdalena, and a couple of snaking highways. The costeño people, driven by salsa and the accordion-heavy vallenato music, have an exuberant spirit not seen in the capital.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best The Caribbean Coast restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in The Caribbean Coast
Explore the best sights, entertainment, and shopping with our top choices and insider tips.
Now86° F Scattered Clouds 74% Humidity April 23, 2014 at 0:00PM
Check historic weather for your trip datesArriving:
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Colombia is twice the size of France but with 20 million fewer people-there are great tracts of land away from the Andes and from the Northern coast that have very few inhabitants. Read more
Hi All –
Just posted my trip report/photo journal from traveling to Cartagena, Bogotá and Mexico City. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more