Getting Here & Around
Flights come into Pitalito's Contador airport some 45 minutes' drive from San Agustín and also into Neiva's Benito Salas airport a further four-hour drive. By bus there are direct services from Bogotá, Popayán, and Cali.
Getting around San Agustín can all be arranged through tour companies, who will contract 4x4 jeeps to shuttle you between the parks and sites of interest.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's