Safety & Precautions
There is very little to worry about in terms of danger on San Andrés—as the locals say: "There is no maritime guerrilla." The most trouble one may encounter in San Andrés is falling victim to an opportunistic bag-snatcher.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's