Whether you are a diving enthusiast drawn by the azure waters or a beach bum just keen to hit a Caribbean island for a few days, there is certainly going to be something for you. Drag yourself away from the perfume boutiques and rent a moped to tour the island, dropping by some of the sights, or rent a Windsurfer, go snorkeling at La Piscinita, or escape to Johnny Cay.
Blue Fish Tours. Blue Fish Tours offers diving trips, day tours to Johnny Cay, and island tours. It is one of the oldest tour companies on San Andrés. Av. Costa Rica C.C. San Andrés L-106, San Andrés, 880001. 8/512–0751.
Aquamarina. Diving is one of the island's biggest attractions. You can join a diving trip or rent snorkeling gear from Aquamarina. Av. Colombia, San Andres, 880001. 8/512-7503.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's