At a Glance
- Jogging trails, tennis courts, and a nearby golf course
- Where am I again? Colombia or Fort Worth?
Check Rates from our Partners
InterContinental Medellín Review
This sprawling modern hotel in the hills outside Medellín has spectacular views of the city. The service is friendly, and rooms are well-appointed. The Poblado neighborhood is about 20 minutes by taxi from the city center and 40 minutes from the airport.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Colombia is twice the size of France but with 20 million fewer people-there are great tracts of land away from the Andes and from the North... Read more
Hi All – Just posted my trip report/photo journal from traveling to Cartagena, Bogotá and Mexico City. Didn’t care ... Read more