Medellín Restaurant Reviews
Traditional Antioquian cooking means hearty peasant fare—plenty of meat, beans, rice, and potatoes. But Medellín is full of high-quality restaurants where you'll find many cuisines. Parque de las Delicias. On the first Saturday of every month the Parque de las Delicias is packed with food stalls selling everything from obleas (thin jam- or cream-filled waffles) to lechona (roast pork stuffed with peas, onions, and rice). Carrera 73 and Av. 39D, Medellin, 050031.
Browse Medellín Restaurants
Browse Medellín Restaurants By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's