- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Bogotá Hotel Reviews
Many of Bogotá's better hotels are in the wealthy northern districts—the most alluring parts of the city, and also the safest (with security guards on nearly every corner). If you want to soak up the color of the colonial buildings, or are on a tight budget, book a room in La Candelaria. No matter where you stay, avoid wandering the streets at night.
Browse Bogotá Hotels
Browse Bogotá Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's