On February 27, 2010, Chile was struck by an 8.8-magnitude earthquake, which damaged cities and towns throughout the country, including Santiago and many smaller towns in the Central Valley region, like Santa Cruz, Curicó, and Talca. At the time of writing, many properties and sights were closed, but planned to reopen within months. Where this is true, we've included a note in the review. For the most up-to-date information, check with each property, as many are slowly recovering.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's