The national tourist office Sernatur (www.sernatur.cl) has branches in Santiago and major tourist destinations around the country. Sernatur offices, often the best source for general information about a region, are generally open daily from 8:45 to 6:30, but some regional offices may break for lunch (usually from 2 to 3).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's