- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Southern Coast is a tranquil, expansive region covered with pristine nature, much of it protected in national parks and reserves. By and large, this is territory for people who love the outdoors. Here you will find unparalleled fishing, kayaking, white-water rafting, and a road through natural beauty that is ideal for a long mountain-bike trip. Intrepid explorers will be rewarded with relatively untrammeled trails and rarely viewed vistas.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's