Sights & Attractions in The Southern Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Cerro Castillo National Reserve
Just 64 km (40 mi) south of Coyhaique, this national reserve is...
Monumento al Ovejero
The Carretera Austral leads into the northeastern corner of town...
|Memorials / Monuments||Coyhaique|
Museo Regional de la Patagonia
It's worth the small fee to view the black-and-white photos of...
|Museums / Galleries||Coyhaique|
Plaza de Armas
This is the center of town and the nexus for its attractions...
Reserva Nacional Coyhaique
The 5,313-acre Reserva Nacional Coyhaique, about 4 km (2½ mi)...
Reserva Nacional Río Simpson
The evergreen forests, just north of Reserva Nacional Coyhaique...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe