- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- TV in each room
- private baths
- good breakfast
- service could be friendlier
Posada Ely Review
For an inexpensive, comfortable option in town, this is a good choice, though it's often full in the high season. The big off-white-colored house has a homey atmosphere, central heating for those cold Patagonia nights, parking, and is close to all action in town. For the price, you can't beat this in Futa.
- Address: Manuel Balmaceda 409, Futaleufú
- Phone: 65/721–205
- Location: Futaleufú
- 6 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
I'm trying to fly into SCL and then onward to Punta Arenas. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more