- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- TV in each room
- private baths
- good breakfast
- service could be friendlier
Check Rates from our Partners
Posada Ely Review
For an inexpensive, comfortable option in town, this is a good choice, though it's often full in the high season. The big off-white-colored house has a homey atmosphere, central heating for those cold Patagonia nights, parking, and is close to all action in town. For the price, you can't beat this in Futa.
- Address: Manuel Balmaceda 409, Futaleufú
- Phone: 65/721–205
- Location: Futaleufú
- 6 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! Read more
Here is a trip report on San Pedro de Atacama, Chilehttp://southernpacificreview.com/2014/03/19/san-pedro-de-atacama/ Read more
My daughter and I are/were planning a trip to Chile and staying in Valparaiso. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more