- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- friendly service
- good location
- facilities are far from luxurious
Check Rates from our Partners
Cabanas Aonikenk Review
Veronica Gallardo immigrated to this quiet town seven years ago and built this little establishment on her own with few resources. Her hard work has resulted in a more than adequate place to sleep and a great café. It is well situated near the center of this tiny, sleepy village and a stone's throw from the waterfront. Veronica, the owner, goes out of her way to take care of your needs.
- Address: Hamburgo 16, Puerto Puyuhuapi
- Phone: 67/325–208
- Location: Puerto Puyuhuapi
- 4 rooms, 6 cabins.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from an almost three week trip to Patagonia and I wanted to share some info as there really isn't much out there. Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Today Chile and the USA signed an agreement to implement the visa waiver status for Chileans visiting the USA. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more