- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- friendly service
- good location
- facilities are far from luxurious
Cabanas Aonikenk Review
Veronica Gallardo immigrated to this quiet town seven years ago and built this little establishment on her own with few resources. Her hard work has resulted in a more than adequate place to sleep and a great café. It is well situated near the center of this tiny, sleepy village and a stone's throw from the waterfront. Veronica, the owner, goes out of her way to take care of your needs.
- Address: Hamburgo 16, Puerto Puyuhuapi
- Phone: 67/325–208
- Location: Puerto Puyuhuapi
- 4 rooms, 6 cabins.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
The goals of this year’s South American safari were good weather and jaguar in the Pantanal and to explore ‘wild’ Peru in Manu, Tambopata and Chaparri Reserve. Read more
Namaste || Hola ! Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more