- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- hotel has character
- located outside of town
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostería Alemana Review
The home of Ursula Flack, the last of the town's original German settlers, is a great choice for budget-minded travelers who want to explore the beautiful countryside. Rooms with functional baths are simple but charming. Fresh flowers fill the quaint dining room. Ursula also runs perhaps the best eatery in town, Café Rossbach, just a five-minute walk down the road, next to the carpet workshop run by her son, Helmut.
- Address: Puerto Puyuhuapi s/n, Puerto Puyuhuapi
- Phone: 67/325–118
- Location: Puerto Puyuhuapi
- 9 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! Read more
Here is a trip report on San Pedro de Atacama, Chilehttp://southernpacificreview.com/2014/03/19/san-pedro-de-atacama/ Read more
My daughter and I are/were planning a trip to Chile and staying in Valparaiso. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more