- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
If you're traveling by car or jeep down Carretera Austral, this small town of approximately 1,200 residents is a good place to stop for gas, meals, or resting overnight. The town itself doesn't offer much more in terms of touristic value, but it is within close proximity to top fishing and eco-tourism spots, such as the Palena River and the 12,725-hectare Reserva Nacional Lago Rosselot.
Elsewhere in The Southern Coast
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's