- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- quiet, historic home
- breakfasts include local German-style pastries
- pricey for what you get
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Serenade Review
The names of the guest rooms here reflect musical compositions—like Fantasia and Wedding March—and each door is painted with the first few sheet-music bars of the work it's named for. Inside are plush quilts and comforters, hardwood floors, and throw rugs. The cozy sitting room, overlooking a quiet side street, is another lovely place to relax. The musical theme makes this an especially appropriate place to stay during the Semanas Musicales de Frutillar in late January.
- Address: Pedro Aguirre Cerda 50, Frutillar
- Phone: 65/420–332
- Location: Frutillar
- 6 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We just returned from an almost three week trip to Patagonia and I wanted to share some info as there really isn't much out there. Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
I will be traveling to Chile in the next few days for two weeks and I need help in getting set up with a cell phone, while I'm there. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." ... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more