- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Empanadas y Hamburguesas Lleu-Lleu
Empanadas y Hamburguesas Lleu-Lleu Review
This is the place in Pucón to eat Chile's famous empanadas, filled with a variety of ingredients like cheese, meat, and chicken. The vegetarian empanada is chock full of healthy goodies including corn, tomatoes, spinach, and mushrooms. They are open every day from 10 am to 7 am, which makes it a popular destination for the late-night bar crowd.
- Address: 520 General Urrutia, Pucón
- Location: Pucón
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My apologies, as I didn't post this trip report on this thread for the Chile portion of our trip! Read more
Here is a trip report on San Pedro de Atacama, Chilehttp://southernpacificreview.com/2014/03/19/san-pedro-de-atacama/ Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more
Three years after a devastating earthquake, Chile's Central Valley is flourishing again.... Read more
This might just be South America's most underrated destination.... Read more