Formerly called the Patagonia Express, this wonderful café and restaurant serves fruit-filled pastries that are baked fresh every day. The restaurant has a varied menu of sandwiches, pizza, and more, and an extensive wine list. In summer, this is an especially great ice-cream stop—head for one of the tables outside on the sidewalk. This place also stays quite lively until about 3 am on summer nights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's